1) Web and Mobile Apps
2) Building Web Servers and Server Applications
HTTP requests are handled by either node.js own web server or third party server like Microsoft internet information services and Apache. The built-in module displays plain text when a web page is accessed by a user.
3) For creating Interactive behavior on websites
4) Game Development
It is a versatile language compatible with other languages like PHP, Perl and Java. It is also available to data science and machine learning for developers.
5) Server Load
Many companies hire Angular JS specialists to build excellent applications and they hire developers from reputed angular JS development companies.
Pros of Angular JS
– Two way data binding
– DOM manipulation
– Improved server performance
– Faster application prototyping
– Responsive web
– Highly testable products
– The MVVM architecture
Cons of Angular JS
– JS support mandatory
– Inexperience with MVC
– Possible time consumption
– Difficult to learn
With Angular JS a high performance animation timelines can be designed and complex choreographies with little coding can be generated using angular intuitive API.
This framework is very popular that was created by Facebook. The main purpose of react framework is to develop dynamic user interface of web pages. It uses virtual DOM which helps developers to write code.
Pros of React JS
– It can create dynamic and interactive UI for websites and mobile app development.
– It uses a one-way data binding technique with an application architecture called flux control. The flux manages the application workflow and updates the user view.
– React uses native components instead of website components.
– Many famous companies like Netflix, NewYork Times, Dropbox consider using React JS for developing applications.
Cons of React JS
– The development of react is so fast it becomes difficult to support web developers to relearn things and do it regularly
– React JS is developing so fast that it is not focusing on Documentation
– React JS covers only UI layers.
It was released around February 2014 and considered as widely used software technologies used by web application development companies. Vue JS is well known for its execution and simplicity.
Advantages of NodeJS
– The application made are easily scalable to both horizontal and vertical directions
– It is preferable due to faster synchronization
– It acts like a fast suite. All operations like reading or writing in the database, network connection or file system can be done quickly.
– It has the caching ability of a single module. Whenever there is a request for the first module it gets cached in application memory so you do not need to re-execute the code.
Reason to Choose Node.js
– It is easy to get started and can be used for prototyping and agile development
– It can give fast and highly scalable services
– It has asynchronous or non-blocking nature and provides a large ecosystem for open source libraries.
– Node.js is used to build real time chats, complex single page applications , real time collaboration tools, streaming apps JSON APIs based applications.
The aim of every back end developer is to make robust and scalable server side applications. It was introduced in 2010 and provides a minimal set of features for web and mobile applications. It allows developers to choose and integrate additional libraries based on their requirements. As express JS is lightweight and easy to use for web developers.
Advantages of Express.JS
– Minimal and lightweight framework
– Quick and fast
– Easy to learn and use
– Middleware support which support logging, authentication and error handling
– Handle dynamic URLs
– Support variety of templates
Nest JS was released in 2017 which is used for building efficient, scalable and maintainable server side applications. It is a progressive node.js framework which follows the modular design principle of angular.js. It incorporates typescript which makes it a compelling choice for developers familiar with Angular JS.